purveyors of goodness ...
Located in the vibrant Arts & Entertainment District of Chestertown, Maryland, Chester River Wine & Cheese Co. is a boutique specialty market and kitchen tool shop offering international and domestic wine, cut-to-order cheese, charcuterie and pate, as well as gourmet foods such as handmade jam, mustard, salts and sweets, olive oils and vinegars.
Please note - our winter hours begin Monday, January 2nd. Beginning January 2, our shop will be open Sunday 11-4, closed Monday, Tuesday - Saturday, 10-7.
Coming Soon! Welcome Home
We're incredibly excited to announce that in February we are opening a second shop two doors down from the Wine & Cheese shop in the former Sandbox space. The name of the shop is simply, Welcome Home. At Welcome Home we will focus on acquiring pragmatic kitchenware, lovely tableware, and basic home goods such as quality sheets, towels, and rugs to help you enjoy everyday living.
In our shops you will find:
- hand selected domestic & international wine
- cut-to-order cheese, pate, and salmi; olives and antipasto
- local pork and beef; specialty sausage,
- bulk olive oil, specialty vinegar, & imported gourmet foods
- coffee and tea
- wine & cheese boards for parties, weddings, and other special events
- bulk wine order discounts (mixed case and whole case pre-order specials)
- wine & cheese tools (raclette grills, foundue sets, cheese spreaders & knives, wine bottle openers, etc.)
- kitchen tools and serveware, homeware
Store Return Policy
Kitchenware returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase, unused, in the original packaging. All returns are processed using the original method of payment. If we are unable to verify your purchase via store receipt or customer record, you will receive a credit in the amount of the lowest sale price within the last 30 days. We are unable to accept the return of frozen or refrigerated food, gift cards, or wine.